BROVEX PSE (Brovex PSE 4 mg-40 mg)
Generic Name: brompheniramine/pseudoephedrine
Pill imprint BROVEX PSE has been identified as Brovex PSE 4 mg-40 mg.
BroveX PSE is used in the treatment of nasal congestion; hay fever and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. BroveX PSE 4 mg-40 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for BROVEX PSE (Brovex PSE 4 mg-40 mg)
- Generic Name:
- 4 mg-40 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- MCR American Pharmaceuticals Inc
- National Drug Code (NDC):