BP544 (Brompheniramine and pseudoephedrine TR 6 mg / 45 mg)
Pill imprint BP544 has been identified as Brompheniramine and pseudoephedrine TR 6 mg / 45 mg.
Brompheniramine/pseudoephedrine is used in the treatment of nasal congestion; hay fever and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Brompheniramine/pseudoephedrine 6 mg / 45 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for BP544 (Brompheniramine and pseudoephedrine TR 6 mg / 45 mg)
- 6 mg / 45 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Boca Pharmacal, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|54868-5491||Physicians Total Care Inc (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about brompheniramine/pseudoephedrine
- Brompheniramine/pseudoephedrine controlled-release and sustained-release capsules
- Brompheniramine/pseudoephedrine drops
- Brompheniramine/pseudoephedrine elixir
- Brompheniramine/pseudoephedrine suspension
- More (2) »
Compare with other treatments for:
Search by Imprint, Shape or Color
Note: All fields are optional. Use the pill finder to identify medications by visual appearance or name. All Rx and OTC drugs in the US are required by the FDA to have an imprint. If your pill has no imprint it could be a vitamin, diet/herbal/energy pill, illicit or foreign drug. More about imprint codes...