BP544 (Brompheniramine and pseudoephedrine TR 6 mg / 45 mg)
Pill imprint BP544 has been identified as Brompheniramine and pseudoephedrine TR 6 mg / 45 mg.
Brompheniramine/pseudoephedrine is used in the treatment of nasal congestion; hay fever and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Brompheniramine/pseudoephedrine 6 mg / 45 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for BP544 (Brompheniramine and pseudoephedrine TR 6 mg / 45 mg)
- 6 mg / 45 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Boca Pharmacal, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|54868-5491||Physicians Total Care Inc (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about brompheniramine/pseudoephedrine
- Brompheniramine/pseudoephedrine controlled-release and sustained-release capsules
- Brompheniramine/pseudoephedrine drops
- Brompheniramine/pseudoephedrine elixir
- Brompheniramine/pseudoephedrine suspension
- More (2) »