BP544 (Brompheniramine and pseudoephedrine TR 6 mg / 45 mg)
Pill imprint BP544 has been identified as Brompheniramine and pseudoephedrine TR 6 mg / 45 mg.
Brompheniramine/pseudoephedrine is used in the treatment of hay fever; nasal congestion and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Brompheniramine/pseudoephedrine 6 mg / 45 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for BP544
- 6 mg / 45 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Boca Pharmacal, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|54868-5491||Physicians Total Care Inc (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about brompheniramine/pseudoephedrine
- Brompheniramine/pseudoephedrine controlled-release and sustained-release capsules
- Brompheniramine/pseudoephedrine drops
- Brompheniramine/pseudoephedrine elixir
- Brompheniramine/pseudoephedrine suspension
- More (2) »
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2014 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.