BP 816 (Pre natal vitamins plus prenatal multivitamins with ferrous fumarate 27 mg and folic acid 1 mg)
Pill imprint BP 816 has been identified as Pre natal vitamins plus prenatal multivitamins with ferrous fumarate 27 mg and folic acid 1 mg.
Multivitamin, prenatal is used in the treatment of vitamin/mineral supplementation during pregnancy/lactation and belongs to the drug classes iron products, vitamin and mineral combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Multivitamin, prenatal prenatal multivitamins with ferrous fumarate 27 mg and folic acid 1 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for BP 816
- prenatal multivitamins with ferrous fumarate 27 mg and folic acid 1 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Iron products
Vitamin and mineral combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Boca Pharmacal, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- mineral oil
citric acid anhydrous
FD&C Blue No. 2
FD&C Red No. 40
FD&C Yellow No. 6
methylcellulose (15 mPa.s)
More about multivitamin, prenatal
- Prenatal multivitamin and minerals with iron, folic acid, and l-methylfolate caplets
- Prenatal multivitamin tablets
- Prenatal multivitamin with folic acid chewable tablets
- Prenatal multivitamin with minerals, iron, and folic acid
- Prenatal multivitamin with minerals, iron, and folic acid chewable caplet
- More (23) »
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2014 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.