barr 555 490 (Trazodone 100 mg)
Pill imprint barr 555 490 has been identified as Trazodone hydrochloride 100 mg.
Trazodone is used in the treatment of insomnia; anxiety; sedation; fibromyalgia; depression (and more), and belongs to the drug class phenylpiperazine antidepressants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Trazodone 100 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for barr 555 490 (Trazodone 100 mg)
- 100 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Phenylpiperazine antidepressants
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Barr Laboratories, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|68115-0331||Dispensexpress Inc (repackager)|
|66267-0392||Nucare Pharmaceuticals Inc (repackager)|
|60429-0188||Golden State Medical Supply (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about trazodone
- Trazodone extended-release tablets
- Trazodone (Advanced Reading)
- Trazodone Oral (Advanced Reading)