barr 555 489 (Trazodone 50 mg)
Pill imprint barr 555 489 has been identified as Trazodone hydrochloride 50 mg.
Trazodone is used in the treatment of insomnia; anxiety; sedation; fibromyalgia; depression (and more), and belongs to the drug class phenylpiperazine antidepressants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Trazodone 50 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for barr 555 489 (Trazodone 50 mg)
- 50 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Phenylpiperazine antidepressants
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Barr Laboratories, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|68115-0333||Dispensexpress Inc (repackager)|
|66267-0205||Nucare Pharmaceuticals Inc (repackager)|
|67544-0572||Prepak Systems Inc (repackager)|
|60429-0187||Golden State Medical Supply (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about trazodone
- Trazodone extended-release tablets
- Trazodone (Advanced Reading)
- Trazodone Oral (Advanced Reading)