barr 555 483 (Amiloride and Hydrochlorothiazide 5 mg / 50 mg)
Pill imprint barr 555 483 has been identified as Amiloride hydrochloride and hydrochlorothiazide 5 mg / 50 mg.
Amiloride/hydrochlorothiazide is used in the treatment of high blood pressure; heart failure and belongs to the drug class antihypertensive combinations. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Amiloride/hydrochlorothiazide 5 mg / 50 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for barr 555 483 (Amiloride and Hydrochlorothiazide 5 mg / 50 mg)
- 5 mg / 50 mg
- 9.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Antihypertensive combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- B - No proven risk in humans
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Teva Pharmaceuticals USA
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- croscarmellose sodium
D&C Yellow No. 10
More about amiloride/hydrochlorothiazide
- Hydrochlorothiazide and amiloride
- Amiloride and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)