barr 200mg 588 (Didanosine 200 mg)
Pill imprint barr 200mg 588 has been identified as Didanosine 200 mg.
Didanosine is used in the treatment of hiv infection; nonoccupational exposure and belongs to the drug class nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NRTIs). There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Didanosine 200 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for barr 200mg 588 (Didanosine 200 mg)
- 200 mg
- Green & White
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NRTIs)
- Pregnancy Category:
- B - No proven risk in humans
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Teva Pharmaceuticals USA
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- ferrosoferric oxide
D&C Yellow No. 10
FD&C Blue No. 1
FD&C Blue No. 2
FD&C Red No. 40
D&C Red No. 33
FD&C Yellow No. 6
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|13411-0191||Advanced Pharmaceutical Services Inc (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about didanosine
- Didanosine chewable/dispersible buffered tablets
- Didanosine delayed-release enteric-coated capsules
- Didanosine powder pack
- Didanosine solution
- Didanosine (Advanced Reading)