B2 92 (Oxcarbazepine 150 mg)
Pill imprint B2 92 has been identified as Oxcarbazepine 150 mg.
Oxcarbazepine is used in the treatment of seizures; anxiety; bipolar disorder; trigeminal neuralgia; cyclothymic disorder and belongs to the drug class dibenzazepine anticonvulsants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Oxcarbazepine 150 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for B2 92 (Oxcarbazepine 150 mg)
- 150 mg
- 11.00 mm
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Dibenzazepine anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Breckenridge Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
FD&C Yellow No. 6
FD&C Yellow No. 5
FD&C Blue No. 2
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|67877-0129||Ascend Laboratories LLC|
|16590-0748||Stat RX USA LLC (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about oxcarbazepine
- Oxcarbazepine extended-release tablets
- Oxcarbazepine suspension
- Oxcarbazepine (Advanced Reading)