B P 605 (Carbinoxamine maleate 4 mg)
Pill imprint B P 605 has been identified as Carbinoxamine maleate 4 mg.
Carbinoxamine is used in the treatment of allergic reactions; conjunctivitis, allergic; allergic urticaria; hay fever; vasomotor rhinitis (and more), and belongs to the drug class antihistamines. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Carbinoxamine 4 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for B P 605 (Carbinoxamine maleate 4 mg)
- 4 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Boca Pharmacal, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- microcrystalline cellulose
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
More about carbinoxamine
- Carbinoxamine maleate
- Carbinoxamine maleate extended-release capsules
- Carbinoxamine maleate extended-release suspension
- Carbinoxamine maleate liquid
- Carbinoxamine maleate/tannate
- More (2) »