B P 605 (Carbinoxamine maleate 4 mg)
Pill imprint B P 605 has been identified as Carbinoxamine maleate 4 mg.
Carbinoxamine is used in the treatment of conjunctivitis, allergic; allergic urticaria; hay fever; vasomotor rhinitis; dermatographism (and more), and belongs to the drug class antihistamines. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Carbinoxamine 4 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for B P 605
- 4 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Boca Pharmacal, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- microcrystalline cellulose
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
More about carbinoxamine
- Carbinoxamine maleate
- Carbinoxamine maleate extended-release capsules
- Carbinoxamine maleate extended-release suspension
- Carbinoxamine maleate liquid
- Carbinoxamine maleate/tannate
- More (2) »
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2014 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.