B 622 B 622 (Chlordiazepoxide and Clidinium 5 mg / 2. 5 mg)
Pill imprint B 622 B 622 has been identified as Chlordiazepoxide hydrochloride and clidinium bromide 5 mg / 2. 5 mg.
Chlordiazepoxide/clidinium is used in the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome; enterocolitis; peptic ulcer and belongs to the drug class anticholinergics/antispasmodics. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Chlordiazepoxide/clidinium 5 mg / 2. 5 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for B 622 B 622 (Chlordiazepoxide and Clidinium 5 mg / 2. 5 mg)
- 5 mg / 2. 5 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Breckenridge Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about chlordiazepoxide/clidinium
- Chlordiazepoxide and clidinium
- Chlordiazepoxide and clidinium (Advanced Reading)
- Other brands: Librax