b 556 (Seasonique ethinyl estradiol 0.01 mg)
Generic Name: ethinyl estradiol/levonorgestrel
Pill imprint b 556 has been identified as Seasonique ethinyl estradiol 0.01 mg.
Seasonique is used in the treatment of birth control; abnormal uterine bleeding; endometriosis; ovarian cysts; polycystic ovary syndrome (and more), and belongs to the drug class contraceptives. Not for use in pregnancy. Seasonique ethinyl estradiol 0.01 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for b 556 (Seasonique ethinyl estradiol 0.01 mg)
- Generic Name:
- ethinyl estradiol/levonorgestrel
- ethinyl estradiol 0.01 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Pregnancy Category:
- X - Not for use in pregnancy
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Duramed Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):