B 325 (Hyoscyamine 0.125 mg)
Pill imprint B 325 has been identified as Hyoscyamine sulfate 0.125 mg.
Hyoscyamine is used in the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome; crohn's disease; anesthesia; urinary incontinence; endoscopy or radiology premedication and belongs to the drug class anticholinergics/antispasmodics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Hyoscyamine 0.125 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for B 325 (Hyoscyamine 0.125 mg)
- 0.125 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Breckenridge Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|21695-0442||Rebel Distributors Corp (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about hyoscyamine
- Hyoscyamine controlled-release tablets
- Hyoscyamine drops
- Hyoscyamine elixir
- Hyoscyamine extended-release capsules
- More (4) »