B-145 (Colfed-A 8 mg / 120 mg)
Generic Name: chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine
Pill imprint B-145 has been identified as Colfed-A 8 mg / 120 mg.
Colfed-A is used in the treatment of sinusitis; hay fever and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Colfed-A 8 mg / 120 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for B-145 (Colfed-A 8 mg / 120 mg)
- Generic Name:
- 8 mg / 120 mg
- Blue / Clear
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Breckenridge Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):