B 108 (Pseudacarb 25 mg-75 mg)
Generic Name: carbetapentane/pseudoephedrine
Pill imprint B 108 has been identified as Pseudacarb 25 mg-75 mg.
Pseudacarb is used in the treatment of cough and nasal congestion and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Pseudacarb 25 mg-75 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for B 108 (Pseudacarb 25 mg-75 mg)
- Generic Name:
- 25 mg-75 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Breckenridge Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):