AZ 013 (Aspirin (chewable) 81 mg)
Pill imprint AZ 013 has been identified as Aspirin (chewable) 81 mg.
Aspirin is used in the treatment of angina; ischemic stroke; back pain; ankylosing spondylitis; angina pectoris prophylaxis (and more), and belongs to the drug classes platelet aggregation inhibitors, salicylates. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Aspirin 81 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for AZ 013 (Aspirin (chewable) 81 mg)
- 81 mg
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Platelet aggregation inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category:
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- United Research Laboratories/Mutual Pharmaceutical Company
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about aspirin
- Aspirin chewable tablets
- Aspirin controlled-release tablets
- Aspirin delayed-release tablets
- Aspirin effervescent tablets
- Aspirin gum
- Aspirin suppositories