AZ 010 (Acetaminophen 325 mg)
Pill imprint AZ 010 has been identified as Acetaminophen 325 mg.
Acetaminophen is used in the treatment of pain; muscle pain; sciatica; fever; plantar fasciitis (and more), and belongs to the drug class miscellaneous analgesics. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Acetaminophen 325 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for AZ 010 (Acetaminophen 325 mg)
- 325 mg
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Miscellaneous analgesics
- Pregnancy Category:
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- United Research Laboratories/Mutual Pharmaceutical Company
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about acetaminophen
- Acetaminophen capsules
- Acetaminophen chewable tablets
- Acetaminophen controlled-release tablets
- Acetaminophen dispersible tablets
- More (11) »