ASPIRIN A2 (Aspirin 325 mg)
Pill imprint ASPIRIN A2 has been identified as Aspirin 325 mg.
Aspirin is used in the treatment of angina; ischemic stroke; back pain; ankylosing spondylitis; angina pectoris prophylaxis (and more), and belongs to the drug classes platelet aggregation inhibitors, salicylates. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Aspirin 325 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for ASPIRIN A2 (Aspirin 325 mg)
- 325 mg
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Platelet aggregation inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category:
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Qualitest Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|63868-0352||Chain Drug Marketing Association|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about aspirin
- Aspirin chewable tablets
- Aspirin controlled-release tablets
- Aspirin delayed-release tablets
- Aspirin effervescent tablets
- Aspirin gum
- More (2) »