APO OXC 600 (Oxcarbazepine 600 mg)
Pill imprint APO OXC 600 has been identified as Oxcarbazepine 600 mg.
Oxcarbazepine is used in the treatment of seizures; anxiety; bipolar disorder; trigeminal neuralgia; cyclothymic disorder and belongs to the drug class dibenzazepine anticonvulsants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Oxcarbazepine 600 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for APO OXC 600 (Oxcarbazepine 600 mg)
- 600 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Dibenzazepine anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Apotex Corp.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide colloidal
methylcellulose (100 mPa.s)
ferric oxide yellow
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|21695-0864||Rebel Distributors Corp (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about oxcarbazepine
- Oxcarbazepine extended-release tablets
- Oxcarbazepine suspension
- Oxcarbazepine (Advanced Reading)