APO BUP 100 (Bupropion 100 mg)
Pill imprint APO BUP 100 has been identified as Bupropion hydrochloride 100 mg.
Bupropion is used in the treatment of depression; adhd; sexual dysfunction, ssri induced; smoking cessation; obesity (and more), and belongs to the drug classes miscellaneous antidepressants, smoking cessation agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Bupropion 100 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for APO BUP 100 (Bupropion 100 mg)
- 100 mg
- 9.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Miscellaneous antidepressants
Smoking cessation agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Apotex Corp.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide
D&C Red No. 7
methylcellulose (100 mPa.s)
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|18837-0298||Innoviant Pharmacy Inc (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about bupropion
- Bupropion extended-release tablets
- Bupropion hydrobromide extended-release tablets
- Bupropion sustained-release tablets
- Bupropion (Advanced Reading)