APO 75 50 (Hydrochlorothiazide and triamterene 50 mg / 75 mg)
Pill imprint APO 75 50 has been identified as Hydrochlorothiazide and triamterene 50 mg / 75 mg.
Hydrochlorothiazide/triamterene is used in the treatment of edema; high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class antihypertensive combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Hydrochlorothiazide/triamterene 50 mg / 75 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for APO 75 50 (Hydrochlorothiazide and triamterene 50 mg / 75 mg)
- 50 mg / 75 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Antihypertensive combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Apotex Corp.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- lactose monohydrate
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
More about hydrochlorothiazide/triamterene
- Hydrochlorothiazide and triamterene
- Triamterene and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)