APO 20 25 (Hydrochlorothiazide and lisinopril 25 mg / 20 mg)
Pill imprint APO 20 25 has been identified as Hydrochlorothiazide and lisinopril 25 mg / 20 mg.
Hydrochlorothiazide/lisinopril is used in the treatment of high blood pressure; heart failure and belongs to the drug class antihypertensive combinations. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Hydrochlorothiazide/lisinopril 25 mg / 20 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for APO 20 25 (Hydrochlorothiazide and lisinopril 25 mg / 20 mg)
- 25 mg / 20 mg
- 10.00 mm
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Antihypertensive combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Apotex Corp.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about hydrochlorothiazide/lisinopril
- Hydrochlorothiazide and lisinopril
- Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)