APO 010 (Omeprazole delayed release 10 mg)
Pill imprint APO 010 has been identified as Omeprazole delayed release 10 mg.
Omeprazole is used in the treatment of gerd; barrett's esophagus; helicobacter pylori infection; erosive esophagitis; duodenal ulcer (and more), and belongs to the drug class proton pump inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Omeprazole 10 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for APO 010 (Omeprazole delayed release 10 mg)
- 10 mg
- Pink / Red
- 14.00 mm
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Proton pump inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Apotex Corp.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- magnesium hydroxide
methacrylic acid - ethyl acrylate copolymer (1:1) type a
ferric oxide red
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|57866-3122||Direct Dispensing Inc (repackager)|
|21695-0097||Rebel Distributors Corp (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about omeprazole
- Omeprazole delayed-release capsules
- Omeprazole delayed-release oral suspension
- Omeprazole delayed-release tablets
- Omeprazole magnesium delayed-release capsules and tablets
- More (2) »