APO 010 (Dilt-CD Diltiazem 300 mg)
Pill imprint APO 010 has been identified as Dilt-CD Diltiazem 300 mg.
Diltiazem is used in the treatment of atrial fibrillation; high blood pressure; supraventricular tachycardia; atrial flutter; raynaud's syndrome (and more), and belongs to the drug classes calcium channel blocking agents, group IV antiarrhythmics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Diltiazem Diltiazem 300 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for APO 010 (Dilt-CD Diltiazem 300 mg)
- Diltiazem 300 mg
- Gray & White
- 23.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Calcium channel blocking agents
Group IV antiarrhythmics
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Apotex Corp.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- dibutyl phthalate
ammonio methacrylate copolymer type B
methacrylic acid - ethyl acrylate copolymer (1:1) type a
methylcellulose (15 mPa.s)
FD&C Blue No. 1
More about diltiazem
- Diltiazem 12-hour sustained-release capsules
- Diltiazem 24-hour extended-release beads capsules
- Diltiazem 24-hour extended-release beads tablets
- Diltiazem 24-hour sustained-release beads capsules
- More (4) »