AMIDE 045 (Prenatal RX with beta carotene prenatal multivitamins)
Pill imprint AMIDE 045 has been identified as Prenatal RX with beta carotene prenatal multivitamins.
Multivitamin, prenatal is used in the treatment of vitamin/mineral supplementation during pregnancy/lactation and belongs to the drug classes iron products, vitamin and mineral combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Multivitamin, prenatal prenatal multivitamins is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for AMIDE 045
More about multivitamin, prenatal
- Prenatal multivitamin and minerals with iron, folic acid, and l-methylfolate caplets
- Prenatal multivitamin tablets
- Prenatal multivitamin with folic acid chewable tablets
- Prenatal multivitamin with minerals, iron, and folic acid
- Prenatal multivitamin with minerals, iron, and folic acid chewable caplet
- More (23) »
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2014 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.