ALVA 1 (Uricalm phenazopyridine hydrochloride 99.5 mg)
Generic Name: phenazopyridine
Pill imprint ALVA 1 has been identified as Uricalm phenazopyridine hydrochloride 99.5 mg.
Uricalm is used in the treatment of interstitial cystitis; dysuria and belongs to the drug class miscellaneous genitourinary tract agents. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Uricalm phenazopyridine hydrochloride 99.5 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for ALVA 1 (Uricalm phenazopyridine hydrochloride 99.5 mg)
- Generic Name:
- phenazopyridine hydrochloride 99.5 mg
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Miscellaneous genitourinary tract agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- B - No proven risk in humans
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Alva-Amco Pharmacal Companies, Inc
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
FD&C Red No. 40
FD&C Yellow No. 6
sodium starch glycolate type A potato