ALP 10 832 (Amlodipine 10 mg)
Pill imprint ALP 10 832 has been identified as Amlodipine besylate 10 mg.
Amlodipine is used in the treatment of high blood pressure; raynaud's syndrome; migraine prevention; angina; coronary artery disease (and more), and belongs to the drug class calcium channel blocking agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Amlodipine 10 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for ALP 10 832 (Amlodipine 10 mg)
- 10 mg
- 11.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Calcium channel blocking agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Upsher-Smith Laboratories, Inc
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- calcium phosphate dihydrate dibasic
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
More about amlodipine
- Other brands: Norvasc