ALLFEN DM (Allfen DM 20 mg / 400 mg)
Generic Name: dextromethorphan/guaifenesin
Pill imprint ALLFEN DM has been identified as Allfen DM 20 mg / 400 mg.
Allfen DM is used in the treatment of expectoration; cough and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Allfen DM 20 mg / 400 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for ALLFEN DM (Allfen DM 20 mg / 400 mg)
- Generic Name:
- 20 mg / 400 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- MCR American Pharmaceuticals Inc
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- magnesium stearate
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
More about Allfen DM (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin)
- Other brands: Robitussin Cough + Chest Congestion DM, Mucinex DM, Tussin DM, Guaifenesin DM, More (50) »