ADDERALL XR 5 mg (Adderall XR 5 mg)
Generic Name: amphetamine/dextroamphetamine
Pill imprint ADDERALL XR 5 mg has been identified as Adderall XR 5 mg.
Adderall XR is used in the treatment of adhd; narcolepsy and belongs to the drug class CNS stimulants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Adderall XR 5 mg has a high potential for abuse. The drug has a currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States or a currently accepted medical use with severe restrictions. Abuse of the drug may lead to severe psychological or physical dependence.
See also related documents.
Images for ADDERALL XR 5 mg (Adderall XR 5 mg)
- Generic Name:
- 5 mg
- 22.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- CNS stimulants
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- 2 - High potential for abuse
- Shire US Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
methacrylic acid - methyl methacrylate copolymer (1:1)
FD&C Blue No. 2
More about Adderall XR (amphetamine / dextroamphetamine)
- Amphetamine Sulfate (AHFS Monograph)
- Dextroamphetamine Saccharate, Amphetamine Aspartate, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, Amphetamine Sulfate ER Capsules (FDA)