Adams 012 (Humibid DM 30 mg / 600 mg)
Generic Name: dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/potassium guaiacolsulfonate
Pill imprint Adams 012 has been identified as Humibid DM 30 mg / 600 mg.
Humibid DM is used in the treatment of cough and nasal congestion and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Humibid DM 30 mg / 600 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for Adams 012 (Humibid DM 30 mg / 600 mg)
- Generic Name:
- dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/potassium guaiacolsulfonate
- 30 mg / 600 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Celltech Pharmaceuticals Inc.