AAA 1138 (Cold multi-symptom (daytime) acetaminophen 325 mg / dextromethorphan hydrobromide 10 mg / phenylephrine hydrochloride 5 mg)
Pill imprint AAA 1138 has been identified as Cold multi-symptom (daytime) acetaminophen 325 mg / dextromethorphan hydrobromide 10 mg / phenylephrine hydrochloride 5 mg.
Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of nasal congestion; cough and nasal congestion; pain/fever; cold symptoms; cough (and more), and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine acetaminophen 325 mg / dextromethorphan hydrobromide 10 mg / phenylephrine hydrochloride 5 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for AAA 1138
- acetaminophen 325 mg / dextromethorphan hydrobromide 10 mg / phenylephrine hydrochloride 5 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Over the counter
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- AAA Pharmaceutical, Inc.
More about acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine
- Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine drops
- Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine liquid
- Acetaminophen, dextromethorphan, and phenylephrine
- Other brands: Vicks Dayquil Cold & Flu Relief, Tylenol Cold Multi-Symptom Daytime, Theraflu Multi-Symptom Severe Cold, Theraflu Warming Relief Daytime Severe Cough & Cold, More (9) »
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2014 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.