AAA 1136 (Acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hydrobromide, guaifenesin and phenylephrine hydrochloride 325 mg / 10 mg / 200 mg / 5 mg)
Pill imprint AAA 1136 has been identified as Acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hydrobromide, guaifenesin and phenylephrine hydrochloride 325 mg / 10 mg / 200 mg / 5 mg.
Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of cold symptoms; influenza and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/phenylephrine 325 mg / 10 mg / 200 mg / 5 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for AAA 1136 (Acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hydrobromide, guaifenesin and phenylephrine hydrochloride 325 mg / 10 mg / 200 mg / 5 mg)
- 325 mg / 10 mg / 200 mg / 5 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- AAA Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- acesulfame potassium
D&C Yellow No. 10
FD&C Blue No. 2
More about acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/phenylephrine
- Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/phenylephrine liquid
- Acetaminophen, dextromethorphan, guaifenesin, and phenylephrine
- Acetaminophen, dextromethorphan, guaifenesin, phenylephrine
- Other brands: Mucinex Fast-Max Cold, Flu & Sore Throat, Mucinex Fast-Max Severe Congestion & Cold, Tylenol Cold & Flu Severe, Sudafed PE Cold & Cough, More (8) »
Compare with other treatments for:
Search by Imprint, Shape or Color
Note: All fields are optional. Use the pill finder to identify medications by visual appearance or name. All Rx and OTC drugs in the US are required by the FDA to have an imprint. If your pill has no imprint it could be a vitamin, diet/herbal/energy pill, illicit or foreign drug. More about imprint codes...