AAA 1136 (Acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hydrobromide, guaifenesin and phenylephrine hydrochloride 325 mg / 10 mg / 200 mg / 5 mg)
Pill imprint AAA 1136 has been identified as Acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hydrobromide, guaifenesin and phenylephrine hydrochloride 325 mg / 10 mg / 200 mg / 5 mg.
Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of cold symptoms; influenza and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/phenylephrine 325 mg / 10 mg / 200 mg / 5 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for AAA 1136
- 325 mg / 10 mg / 200 mg / 5 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- AAA Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- acesulfame potassium
D&C Yellow No. 10
FD&C Blue No. 2
More about acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/phenylephrine
- Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/phenylephrine liquid
- Acetaminophen, dextromethorphan, guaifenesin, and phenylephrine
- Acetaminophen, dextromethorphan, guaifenesin, phenylephrine
- Other brands: Tylenol Cold Multi-Symptom Severe, Sudafed PE Cold & Cough, Tylenol Cold & Flu Severe, Vicks DayQuil Severe Cold & Flu, More (10) »
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2015 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.