AAA 1115 (Acetaminophen, diphenhydramine hydrochloride and phenylephrine hydrochloride 325 mg / 12.5 mg / 5 mg)
Pill imprint AAA 1115 has been identified as Acetaminophen, diphenhydramine hydrochloride and phenylephrine hydrochloride 325 mg / 12.5 mg / 5 mg.
Acetaminophen/diphenhydramine/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of cold symptoms and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/diphenhydramine/phenylephrine 325 mg / 12.5 mg / 5 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for AAA 1115
More about acetaminophen/diphenhydramine/phenylephrine
- Acetaminophen/diphenhydramine/phenylephrine liquid
- Acetaminophen/diphenhydramine/phenylephrine powder packet
- Acetaminophen/diphenhydramine/phenylephrine suspension
- Acetaminophen, diphenhydramine, and phenylephrine
- Other brands: Mucinex Fast-Max Night Time Cold & Flu, Theraflu Nighttime Severe Cold & Cough, Benadryl Allergy Plus Cold, Benadryl Allergy Plus Sinus Headache, More (8) »
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2015 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.