A Z (Azathioprine 50 mg)
Pill imprint A Z has been identified as Azathioprine 50 mg.
Azathioprine is used in the treatment of crohn's disease; autoimmune hepatitis; ulcerative colitis; systemic lupus erythematosus; rheumatoid arthritis (and more), and belongs to the drug classes antirheumatics, other immunosuppressants. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Azathioprine 50 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for A Z (Azathioprine 50 mg)
- 50 mg
- 8.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- corn starch
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|51079-0620||UDL Laboratories Inc|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about azathioprine
- Azathioprine Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
- Azathioprine Oral, Intravenous (Advanced Reading)