A/C 40/12.5 (Edarbyclor 40 mg / 12.5 mg)
Generic Name: azilsartan medoxomil/chlorthalidone
Pill imprint A/C 40/12.5 has been identified as Edarbyclor 40 mg / 12.5 mg.
Edarbyclor is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class antihypertensive combinations. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Edarbyclor 40 mg / 12.5 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for A/C 40/12.5 (Edarbyclor 40 mg / 12.5 mg)
- Generic Name:
- azilsartan medoxomil/chlorthalidone
- 40 mg / 12.5 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Antihypertensive combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals America, Inc.