93 7336 93 7336 (Topiramate (sprinkle) 25 mg)
Pill imprint 93 7336 93 7336 has been identified as Topiramate (sprinkle) 25 mg.
Topiramate is used in the treatment of obesity; bipolar disorder; migraine prevention; fibromyalgia; seizure prevention (and more), and belongs to the drug class carbonic anhydrase inhibitor anticonvulsants. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Topiramate 25 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for 93 7336 93 7336 (Topiramate (sprinkle) 25 mg)
- 25 mg
- 19.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Carbonic anhydrase inhibitor anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Teva Pharmaceuticals USA
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- ferrosoferric oxide
ethylcellulose (7 mPa.s)
polyethylene glycol 6000
More about topiramate
- Topiramate extended-release capsules
- Topiramate sprinkle capsules
- Topiramate (Advanced Reading)