93 314 (Ketorolac 10 mg)
Pill imprint 93 314 has been identified as Ketorolac tromethamine 10 mg.
Ketorolac is used in the treatment of pain; postoperative pain and belongs to the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Ketorolac 10 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for 93 314 (Ketorolac 10 mg)
- 10 mg
- 8.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Teva Pharmaceuticals USA
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- hydroxypropyl cellulose (type h)
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|54569-4494||A S Medication Solutions LLC (repackager)|
|66267-0418||Nucare Pharmaceuticals Inc (repackager)|
|10544-0422||Blenheim Pharmacal Inc (repackager)|
|54868-4171||Physicians Total Care Inc (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about ketorolac
- Ketorolac spray
- Ketorolac tablets
- Ketorolac nasal
- Ketorolac Nasal (Advanced Reading)
- Ketorolac Oral, Intravenous, Injection, Intramuscular (Advanced Reading)