93 182 (Captopril and hydrochlorothiazide 50 mg / 25 mg)
Pill imprint 93 182 has been identified as Captopril and hydrochlorothiazide 50 mg / 25 mg.
Captopril/hydrochlorothiazide is used in the treatment of heart failure; high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class antihypertensive combinations. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Captopril/hydrochlorothiazide 50 mg / 25 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for 93 182 (Captopril and hydrochlorothiazide 50 mg / 25 mg)
- 50 mg / 25 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Antihypertensive combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Teva Pharmaceuticals USA
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- lactose anhydrous
More about captopril/hydrochlorothiazide
- Hydrochlorothiazide and captopril
- Captopril and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)