93 1044 (Enalapril maleate and hydrochlorothiazide 5 mg / 12.5 mg)
Pill imprint 93 1044 has been identified as Enalapril maleate and hydrochlorothiazide 5 mg / 12.5 mg.
Enalapril/hydrochlorothiazide is used in the treatment of high blood pressure; heart failure and belongs to the drug class antihypertensive combinations. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Enalapril/hydrochlorothiazide 5 mg / 12.5 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for 93 1044 (Enalapril maleate and hydrochlorothiazide 5 mg / 12.5 mg)
- 5 mg / 12.5 mg
- 9.00 mm
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Antihypertensive combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Teva Pharmaceuticals USA
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- corn starch
More about enalapril/hydrochlorothiazide
- Hydrochlorothiazide and enalapril
- Enalapril and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)