93 1041 (Diclofenac sodium extended-release 100 mg)
Pill imprint 93 1041 has been identified as Diclofenac sodium extended-release 100 mg.
Diclofenac is used in the treatment of back pain; pain; ankylosing spondylitis; frozen shoulder; muscle pain (and more), and belongs to the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Diclofenac 100 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for 93 1041 (Diclofenac sodium extended-release 100 mg)
- 100 mg
- 9.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Teva Pharmaceuticals USA
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- polyethylene glycol
D&C Red No. 27
hydroxyethyl cellulose (4000 mpa.s at 1%)
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|52959-0794||H.J. Harkins Company, Inc (repackager)|
|66336-0383||Dispensing Solutions Inc. (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about diclofenac
- Diclofenac enteric-coated tablets
- Diclofenac extended-release tablets
- Diclofenac immediate-release tablets
- Diclofenac potassium powder packets
- Diclofenac (Advanced Reading)