9 3 72 83 (Oxcarbazepine 600 mg)
Pill imprint 9 3 72 83 has been identified as Oxcarbazepine 600 mg.
Oxcarbazepine is used in the treatment of seizures; anxiety; bipolar disorder; trigeminal neuralgia; cyclothymic disorder and belongs to the drug class dibenzazepine anticonvulsants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Oxcarbazepine 600 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for 9 3 72 83 (Oxcarbazepine 600 mg)
- 600 mg
- 18.00 mm
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Dibenzazepine anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Teva Pharmaceuticals USA
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about oxcarbazepine
- Oxcarbazepine extended-release tablets
- Oxcarbazepine suspension
- Oxcarbazepine (Advanced Reading)