9 3 199 (Venlafaxine 25 mg)
Pill imprint 9 3 199 has been identified as Venlafaxine hydrochloride 25 mg.
Venlafaxine is used in the treatment of depression; anxiety and stress; anxiety; fibromyalgia; bipolar disorder (and more), and belongs to the drug class serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Venlafaxine 25 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for 9 3 199 (Venlafaxine 25 mg)
- 25 mg
- 6.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Teva Pharmaceuticals USA
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide
ferric oxide yellow
ferric oxide red
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about venlafaxine
- Venlafaxine extended-release capsules
- Venlafaxine extended-release tablets
- Venlafaxine (Advanced Reading)