684 par 400 (Ofloxacin 400 mg)
Pill imprint 684 par 400 has been identified as Ofloxacin 400 mg.
Ofloxacin is used in the treatment of urinary tract infection; chlamydia infection; bladder infection; prostatitis; pneumonia (and more), and belongs to the drug class quinolones. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Ofloxacin 400 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for 684 par 400 (Ofloxacin 400 mg)
Ofloxacin is associated with the treatment of:
- Anthrax Prophylaxis
- Bladder Infection
- Bone infection
- Campylobacter Gastroenteritis
- Chlamydia Infection
- Epididymitis, Non-Specific
- Epididymitis, Sexually Transmitted
- Gonococcal Infection, Disseminated
- Gonococcal Infection, Uncomplicated
- Joint Infection
- Kidney Infections
- Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus Infection
- Mycobacterium avium-intracellulare, Treatment
- Nongonococcal Urethritis
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Salmonella Enteric Fever
- Salmonella Gastroenteritis
- Skin Infection
- Traveler's Diarrhea
- Tuberculosis, Active
- Urinary Tract Infection
Search by Imprint, Shape or Color
Note: All fields are optional. Use the pill finder to identify medications by visual appearance or name. All Rx and OTC drugs in the US are required by the FDA to have an imprint. If your pill has no imprint it could be a vitamin, diet/herbal/energy pill, illicit or foreign drug. More about imprint codes...