675 675 (Diltiazem hydrochloride extended-release (CD) 120 mg)
Pill imprint 675 675 has been identified as Diltiazem hydrochloride extended-release (CD) 120 mg.
Diltiazem is used in the treatment of atrial fibrillation; high blood pressure; atrial flutter; supraventricular tachycardia; angina pectoris prophylaxis (and more), and belongs to the drug classes calcium channel blocking agents, group IV antiarrhythmics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Diltiazem 120 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for 675 675 (Diltiazem hydrochloride extended-release (CD) 120 mg)
- 120 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Calcium channel blocking agents
Group IV antiarrhythmics
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- hypromellose 2910 (5 mPa.s)
ethylcellulose (20 mPa.s)
ammonio methacrylate copolymer type B
sodium lauryl sulfate
FD&C Blue No. 1
More about diltiazem
- Diltiazem 12-hour sustained-release capsules
- Diltiazem 24-hour extended-release beads capsules
- Diltiazem 24-hour extended-release beads tablets
- Diltiazem 24-hour sustained-release beads capsules
- More (4) »
Compare with other treatments for:
Search by Imprint, Shape or Color
Note: All fields are optional. Use the pill finder to identify medications by visual appearance or name. All Rx and OTC drugs in the US are required by the FDA to have an imprint. If your pill has no imprint it could be a vitamin, diet/herbal/energy pill, illicit or foreign drug. More about imprint codes...