61 60 V (Trazodone 50 mg)
Pill imprint 61 60 V has been identified as Trazodone hydrochloride 50 mg.
Trazodone is used in the treatment of insomnia; anxiety; sedation; depression; fibromyalgia (and more), and belongs to the drug class phenylpiperazine antidepressants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Trazodone 50 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for 61 60 V (Trazodone 50 mg)
- 50 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Phenylpiperazine antidepressants
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Vintage Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
More about trazodone
- Trazodone extended-release tablets
- Trazodone (Advanced Reading)
- Trazodone Oral (Advanced Reading)
Compare with other treatments for:
Search by Imprint, Shape or Color
Note: All fields are optional. Use the pill finder to identify medications by visual appearance or name. All Rx and OTC drugs in the US are required by the FDA to have an imprint. If your pill has no imprint it could be a vitamin, diet/herbal/energy pill, illicit or foreign drug. More about imprint codes...