54 452 (Lithium 300 mg)
Pill imprint 54 452 has been identified as Lithium carbonate 300 mg.
Lithium is used in the treatment of bipolar disorder; borderline personality disorder; mania; depression; schizoaffective disorder (and more), and belongs to the drug class miscellaneous antipsychotic agents. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Lithium 300 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for 54 452 (Lithium 300 mg)
- 300 mg
- 10.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Miscellaneous antipsychotic agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Roxane Laboratories, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- calcium stearate
sodium lauryl sulfate
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about lithium
- Lithium controlled-release and extended-release tablets
- Lithium syrup
- Lithium (Advanced Reading)