54 271 (Clarithromycin 250 mg)
Pill imprint 54 271 has been identified as Clarithromycin 250 mg.
Clarithromycin is used in the treatment of bronchitis; sinusitis; dental abscess; helicobacter pylori infection; strep throat (and more), and belongs to the drug class macrolides. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Clarithromycin 250 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for 54 271 (Clarithromycin 250 mg)
- 250 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Roxane Laboratories, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- lactose monohydrate
hypromellose 2208 (100 mPa.s)
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|68258-9137||Dispensing Solutions Inc. (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Clarithromycin is associated with the treatment of:
- Bacterial Endocarditis Prevention
- Dental Abscess
- Follicular Lymphoma
- Helicobacter Pylori Infection
- Legionella Pneumonia
- Mycobacterium avium-intracellulare, Prophylaxis
- Mycobacterium avium-intracellulare, Treatment
- Mycoplasma Pneumonia
- Nongonococcal Urethritis
- Otitis Media
- Pertussis Prophylaxis
- Skin and Structure Infection
- Skin Infection
- Strep Throat
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
Search by Imprint, Shape or Color
Note: All fields are optional. Use the pill finder to identify medications by visual appearance or name. All Rx and OTC drugs in the US are required by the FDA to have an imprint. If your pill has no imprint it could be a vitamin, diet/herbal/energy pill, illicit or foreign drug. More about imprint codes...