477 (Metoprolol 50 mg)
Pill imprint 477 has been identified as Metoprolol tartrate 50 mg.
Metoprolol is used in the treatment of high blood pressure; atrial fibrillation; supraventricular tachycardia; angina; mitral valve prolapse (and more), and belongs to the drug class cardioselective beta blockers. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Metoprolol 50 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for 477 (Metoprolol 50 mg)
- 50 mg
- 8.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Cardioselective beta blockers
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Caraco Pharmaceutical Laboratories
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|62584-0266||Amerisource Health Services|
|54569-3787||A S Medication Solutions LLC (repackager)|
|67544-0272||Prepak Systems Inc (repackager)|
|16590-0317||Stat RX USA LLC (repackager)|
|55289-0413||PDRX Pharmaceuticals Inc (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about metoprolol
- Metoprolol succinate extended-release tablets
- Metoprolol (Advanced Reading)
- Metoprolol Intravenous (Advanced Reading)