44 548 (Guaifenesin and phenylephrine hydrochloride 200 mg / 5 mg)
Pill imprint 44 548 has been identified as Guaifenesin and phenylephrine hydrochloride 200 mg / 5 mg.
Guaifenesin/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of cough and nasal congestion; sinus symptoms and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Guaifenesin/phenylephrine 200 mg / 5 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for 44 548
- 200 mg / 5 mg
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- LNK International, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
More about guaifenesin/phenylephrine
- Guaifenesin/phenylephrine controlled-release tablets
- Guaifenesin/phenylephrine liquid
- Guaifenesin/phenylephrine suspension
- Guaifenesin/phenylephrine sustained-release capsules
- More (2) »
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2015 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.