44 548 (Guaifenesin and phenylephrine hydrochloride 200 mg / 5 mg)
Pill imprint 44 548 has been identified as Guaifenesin and phenylephrine hydrochloride 200 mg / 5 mg.
Guaifenesin/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of cough and nasal congestion; sinus symptoms and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Guaifenesin/phenylephrine 200 mg / 5 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for 44 548 (Guaifenesin and phenylephrine hydrochloride 200 mg / 5 mg)
- 200 mg / 5 mg
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- LNK International, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
More about guaifenesin/phenylephrine
- Guaifenesin/phenylephrine controlled-release tablets
- Guaifenesin/phenylephrine liquid
- Guaifenesin/phenylephrine suspension
- Guaifenesin/phenylephrine sustained-release capsules
- More (2) »