44 548 (Guaifenesin and phenylephrine hydrochloride 200 mg / 5 mg)
Pill imprint 44 548 has been identified as Guaifenesin and phenylephrine hydrochloride 200 mg / 5 mg.
Guaifenesin/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of cough and nasal congestion; sinus symptoms and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Guaifenesin/phenylephrine 200 mg / 5 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for 44 548 (Guaifenesin and phenylephrine hydrochloride 200 mg / 5 mg)
- 200 mg / 5 mg
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- LNK International, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
More about guaifenesin/phenylephrine
- Guaifenesin/phenylephrine controlled-release tablets
- Guaifenesin/phenylephrine liquid
- Guaifenesin/phenylephrine suspension
- Guaifenesin/phenylephrine sustained-release capsules
- More (2) »
Compare with other treatments for:
Search by Imprint, Shape or Color
Note: All fields are optional. Use the pill finder to identify medications by visual appearance or name. All Rx and OTC drugs in the US are required by the FDA to have an imprint. If your pill has no imprint it could be a vitamin, diet/herbal/energy pill, illicit or foreign drug. More about imprint codes...