44 470 (Acetaminophen, dextromethorphan and phenylephrine 325 mg / 10 mg / 5 mg)
Pill imprint 44 470 has been identified as Acetaminophen, dextromethorphan and phenylephrine 325 mg / 10 mg / 5 mg.
Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of cough and nasal congestion; cold symptoms; nasal congestion; cough; sinus symptoms (and more), and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine 325 mg / 10 mg / 5 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for 44 470 (Acetaminophen, dextromethorphan and phenylephrine 325 mg / 10 mg / 5 mg)
- 325 mg / 10 mg / 5 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Over the counter
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Major Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- corn starch
More about acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine
- Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine drops
- Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine liquid
- Acetaminophen, dextromethorphan, and phenylephrine
- Other brands: Vicks Dayquil Cold & Flu Relief, Tylenol Cold Multi-Symptom Daytime, Comtrex Cold and Cough Maximum Strength, Theraflu Warming Relief Daytime Severe Cough & Cold, More (9) »
Compare with other treatments for:
Search by Imprint, Shape or Color
Note: All fields are optional. Use the pill finder to identify medications by visual appearance or name. All Rx and OTC drugs in the US are required by the FDA to have an imprint. If your pill has no imprint it could be a vitamin, diet/herbal/energy pill, illicit or foreign drug. More about imprint codes...