44 470 (Acetaminophen, dextromethorphan and phenylephrine 325 mg / 10 mg / 5 mg)
Pill imprint 44 470 has been identified as Acetaminophen, dextromethorphan and phenylephrine 325 mg / 10 mg / 5 mg.
Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of sinus symptoms; tonsillitis/pharyngitis; pain/fever; cough; nasal congestion (and more), and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine 325 mg / 10 mg / 5 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for 44 470
- 325 mg / 10 mg / 5 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Over the counter
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Major Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- corn starch
More about acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine
- Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine drops
- Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine liquid
- Acetaminophen, dextromethorphan, and phenylephrine
- Other brands: Vicks Dayquil Cold & Flu Relief, Tylenol Cold Multi-Symptom Daytime, Comtrex Cold and Cough Maximum Strength, Theraflu Warming Relief Daytime Severe Cough & Cold, More (9) »
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2014 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.