44 464 (Allergy sinus headache acetaminophen 500 mg / diphenhydramine 12.5 mg / phenylephrine 5 mg)
Pill imprint 44 464 has been identified as Allergy sinus headache acetaminophen 500 mg / diphenhydramine 12.5 mg / phenylephrine 5 mg.
Acetaminophen/diphenhydramine/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of cold symptoms and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/diphenhydramine/phenylephrine acetaminophen 500 mg / diphenhydramine 12.5 mg / phenylephrine 5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- acetaminophen 500 mg / diphenhydramine 12.5 mg / phenylephrine 5 mg
- Rx and/or OTC
D&C Yellow No. 10
FD&C Blue No. 1
FD&C Red No. 40
More about acetaminophen/diphenhydramine/phenylephrine
- Acetaminophen/diphenhydramine/phenylephrine liquid
- Acetaminophen/diphenhydramine/phenylephrine powder packet
- Acetaminophen/diphenhydramine/phenylephrine suspension
- Acetaminophen, diphenhydramine, and phenylephrine
- Other brands: Theraflu Nighttime Severe Cold & Cough, Mucinex Fast-Max Night Time Cold & Flu, Benadryl Allergy Plus Cold, Sudafed PE Severe Cold, More (8) »
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2016 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.